MAXWELL Anaconda Ductile Blade
Ductile Blade with Side Brazing
- The Maxwell ductile iron blade is engineered for metal and steel cutting. Available in 22mm arbour or 1” Arbor with 22mm ring.
- Segmented for aggressive cutting.
- Laser welded segments.
- For cutting very dense and abrasive ductile iron.
- Electroplated silicon carbide on both sides for smoother cuts.
- Safer to use than abrasive wheels.
- Lower cost per cut than abrasive wheels.
- Max. RPM 4,500
- Good For: Ductile iron pipe, cast iron, rebar, steel, fiberglass, plastic pipe, concrete
- Ductile Blade with Side Brazing,1" arbour with 20mm ring, 5mm Segment, 0.125" Thick
- For dry use only